Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Are Aquamarines Worth Much

Spring is here at the Fair

NO weather talking, but at the home of Nicole Yeah!
The swap was organized by Tania , pack a bag for their combined portalavoro a citrouille and a scissor fob themed spring. "
Cotton gingham lilac, cream canvas on which to build the citrouille, the scissor fob and portamatassine sewn on the front of the bag, Kazuko Aoki patterns, beads, ribbons, trimmings in a warm shade of cream, a little patience and here is my SWAP! Nicole I know you enjoyed the set, I for my part I tried to hit as much as possible to your taste and I admit to be satisfied!
Tania thanks to you for organizing this swap!!
I attended a very attractive swap , sew a bag with embroidery, a scissors fob and a citrouille Theme SPRING . Nicole was my friend , I sewed and embroidered trying to hit history taste!
I witnessed an exchange very interesting , sewing bag has embroidery , a scissors holder and a pumpkin theme SPRING .... Nicole was my friend , I sewed and embroidered trying de toucher son goût !

0 comments:

Post a Comment