Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mental Health Hotline Answering Machine Message

Swap SPRING

Air Spring .... sweet, the scent of flowers begins to drift ...
Well, swap SPRING may not tickle the nose but the eyes! Beatrice
I received from Belgium, a number of really nice items! the bag to put your designs in progress, the scissor, apple citrouille .... the fabrics used, the pattern of cross-stitch design, everything nice, superbly designed and made!
than I can say that I was lucky ?????

Un Air de printemps ..... douce , the scent of flowers begins to drift ...
Well, maybe not swap SPRING tickles the nose but the eyes!
I received of Beatrice of Belgium , a number of elements great! the bag to put my creations current , the door scissors, small pumpkin / apple .... tissues used , the model, the grid primitive style cross stitch , everything beautiful, superbly designed and built !
I can say also que j'ai eu la chance ?????

Air Spring....sweet , the scent of flowers begins to drift ...
Well, maybe not swap SPRING tickles the nose but the eyes !
I have received from Beatrice of Belgium , a number of really nice items ! the bag to put my designs in progress , the scissor , apple / citrouille .... the fabrics used , the pattern of cross-stitch design , everything nice , superbly designed and Made !
I can say besides That I was lucky ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment