Monday, March 14, 2011

Half Head Brunette Highlights

The memory of Bernadette

It 'a reminder of the many ... Traviata Sferisterio of Macerata 1992.Forse was antegenerale. We are all very tired and testing schedules impossibili.Ultimo atto.Giusy (great in this scene!) Takes the glass from my hand that I extend to drink and introduced him to his lips and his voice comes out a "glug-glug." The face is serious and suffering, as befits the scene!, But his eyes staring at me and laugh and enjoy! The fox and knows me well knows that I can not hold back a laugh !!!... And so both of them burst out laughing! The test stops and starts, but then again burst into laughter and unbridled hilarity among the general (now the laughter had infected the orchestra and Maestro Kuhn!) Evidence that's it! When I went to visit her in hospital in Cagliari few days before he left, he had that afternoon a few moments of lucidity, but two of these I can not remove them from the heart and eyes ... In the first he asked me news of my son Edward In the second, staring into his eyes told me ... glug-glug ..... I embrace Dede
Bernadette Lucarini
, Lanfranco

0 comments:

Post a Comment