Sunday, March 6, 2011

Disability For Having Two Different Colored Eyes

The memory of Edward and Dede

Edward Jerome son of soprano Bernadette (Dede) Lucas, of our colleague and dear friend Giusy, with whom he has trodden the boards of the major national theaters participating in various productions of La Traviata and then often covered the role of Annina .

Edward echoes of her mother sending this brief but important message which I gladly posted:

"I met Giuseppe since I was a child, when I followed mom to the theater.
I remember so nice and sharp Giusy that I often feel that she is gone ... no, I see her smile often still alive, and dinner with friends before or after one of his quotes ...

I am fortunate to meet Frank from time to time when in Rome ... and it is strange to see him only, I have always associated, I do not know how to explain it ... and I can definitely say that Giuseppe is as if he might live in and with him ...

I have seen many times mother suffer much for his sad departure ..., it was a very important person and a true friend Lei

Review Giusy hours in the video really excites us so much and we thank you for letting reported.

Hello Giuseppe. "

Edoardo De Girolami and
Dede Lucarini

, Lanfranco

0 comments:

Post a Comment