Monday, March 14, 2011

Texting Device For 7 Year Olds

The Primitive Hare Contest

Argante The contest was tempting for at least a couple of reasons: I liked the scheme and participation provided an extraction with random prize EXPENDITURE TO BE GOOD .... Cenini I could have let me get away??

Oh well .... I do not think! Here it is finished, my "drum" pincushion that is a useful service and a fine show if the work in my room. I noticed that the finish Primitive, in the work of the U.S., for example, are never perfect but the seams are a little irregular, so 'as measurements of the pieces of cloth used to wrap, the buttons are always different ... well reflect the original spirit of these works when the pioneers of the far west and its certainly did not have all the newfangled modern! All this to say that I wanted to sew a drum so raw and say you know what? Is not easy to do it on purpose! I think I would have struggled less if I had designed and sewn using Techichi and tools at our disposal!
Ok then I do a huge good luck, winning the Reward does not bother me at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment