Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Make A3 On Powerpoint

A rose by Japan from Germany, minimal style

how to make a very bad and boring rainy day in office grappling with the billing, a day full of color and scent of grass and flowers?
Simple! thanks to the postman I just handed the package to Cenina with books that I autoregalata for my birthday just passed!
- L'amour Ute Menze .... here the link reference
- Jahr Mit Kreuzstichen durchs C. Dahlbeck ....... here the link reference
I have already talked about my passion for style minimal, a few XXX a wonderful visual effect; Kazuko Aoki was the first designer that I had bought a couple of books; Menz and DAHLBECK are no less ... I assure you that you browse only the eyes and hearts filled with joy and desire to RICAMARE cucire .. .. ... incorniciare!
fotuzza che qualche who makes a pò l'idea ....

2 wonderful books .... Ute MENZE and Christiane Dahlbech , 2 designer I really like their style minimal chic!

2 ... 2 gorgeous designer books, The Same minimal chic style ... I'm falled in love the flirts time i saw Their charts!
Ute MENZE .... Christiane Dahlbeck

0 comments:

Post a Comment