Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Psa 4.2, Advanced Prostate Cancer

Aoki Japanese Kazuco


Last night while framed her pink berries, I caught myself wondering if something had happened, I do not know where, but for sure is Japanese and then in some way been touched by this tragedy .... I wonder hour his thoughts are as sad, the lightness of her embroidery hidden by the immense tragedy that has struck the people. I really hope to read your good news soon somewhere on the web ...
Last night while framed her pink berries, I asked myself if something had happened to Kazuco Aoki, I do not know where, but for sure is Japanese and then in some way been touched by this tragedy .... I think now his thoughts as will be sad , the lightness of her embroidery hidden by the immense tragedy that has struck the people . I really hope to read your good news soon somewhere on the web ..

Hier soir, tandis que j'encadrait les  baies roses de Kazuco Aoki , je me suis demandé si quelque chose était arrivé , I do not know where , but certainly it is Japanese, then in somehow been affected by this tragedy .... I think now that thoughts will sad , lightness of his embroidery hidden by the immense tragedy that has milkshake the peuple. J'espère vraiment que de lire vos bonnes nouvelles bientôt quelque part sur the web ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment